FOCUS OF THE MONTH
CONTRACT PACKING DEPARTMENT
Did you know we have a Contract Packing Department?
Here at Bray Solutions, we have a range of departments which specialise in specific areas of the ecommerce business. Our Contract Packaging department was created in March 2018 and has been going from strength to strength ever since.
What is Contract Packing?
Contract Packing is the operation of packing items for redistribution, also referred to as co-packing. Manufacturers sometimes produce items in bulk that they wish to have repackaged in a retail-friendly manner or some cases in suitable packaging or quantities for the end customers. This enables the product to be suitable for retail or wholesale purposes, helping customers expand their production capabilities. Often businesses use contract packing companies for promotional or special event items as well as fragile, and unusually shaped products that conventional machines cannot handle.
Contract Packing is used for various industries from food production to the toy industry as well as the beauty industry; the list goes on.
Example of Contract Packing here at Bray Solutions:
We offer light assembly rework services to bring life back to your products. When a client of ours was experiencing a large number of product returns, he wasn’t exactly sure what to do with them. We’re talking 100+ pallets just sitting comfortably in our racking. Therefore, we tailored a package that sees us open, remove, inspect, rework/small repair and re-box/label the items, ready to re-add them back into the system and fulfil on orders.
What Packaging services do we provide at Bray Solutions?
At Bray Solutions, we offer a wide range of packaging solutions which include:
- Small Light Assembly – Assembling items to your specific specification.
- Product Rework – Rectifying any issued with your products.
- Kimball – We have the facilities for retagging and labelling products.
- Labelling – Adding barcodes and relabelling your items when required.
- Bagging – We have an Auto bag machine that churns away all day bagging and sealing small components.
- Banding – A specific machine to cater for all banding requirements.
- Shrink Wrapping – Providing a tamper-proof and retail-friendly finish to your products.
- Batch Coding- Printing codes on products for traceability and product descriptions.
- Logistics – Once your products are complete, we can distribute them to their destination.
Contact us for any Contract Packing Services you may require on 01780 784875 or email us on email@example.com.
As a 3PL company, we understand the importance of being efficient, accountable and environmentally friendly and so have invested in systems to help.
Focus of the month: Health & Safety at Bray Solutions.
How much does a warehouse cost? Why outsourcing your warehousing right now is a great business decision
How much does a warehouse cost? Why outsourcing your warehousing right now is a great business decision over on our warehouse industry news blog.