FOCUS OF THE MONTH
CONTRACT PACKING DEPARTMENT
Did you know we have a Contract Packing Department?
Here at Bray Solutions, we have a range of departments which specialise in specific areas of the ecommerce business. Our Contract Packaging department was created in March 2018 and has been going from strength to strength ever since.
What is Contract Packing?
Contract Packing is the operation of packing items for redistribution, also referred to as co-packing. Manufacturers sometimes produce items in bulk that they wish to have repackaged in a retail-friendly manner or some cases in suitable packaging or quantities for the end customers. This enables the product to be suitable for retail or wholesale purposes, helping customers expand their production capabilities. Often businesses use contract packing companies for promotional or special event items as well as fragile, and unusually shaped products that conventional machines cannot handle.
Contract Packing is used for various industries from food production to the toy industry as well as the beauty industry; the list goes on.
Example of Contract Packing here at Bray Solutions:
We offer light assembly rework services to bring life back to your products. When a client of ours was experiencing a large number of product returns, he wasn’t exactly sure what to do with them. We’re talking 100+ pallets just sitting comfortably in our racking. Therefore, we tailored a package that sees us open, remove, inspect, rework/small repair and re-box/label the items, ready to re-add them back into the system and fulfil on orders.
What Packaging services do we provide at Bray Solutions?
At Bray Solutions, we offer a wide range of packaging solutions which include:
- Small Light Assembly – Assembling items to your specific specification.
- Product Rework – Rectifying any issued with your products.
- Kimball – We have the facilities for retagging and labelling products.
- Labelling – Adding barcodes and relabelling your items when required.
- Bagging – We have an Auto bag machine that churns away all day bagging and sealing small components.
- Banding – A specific machine to cater for all banding requirements.
- Shrink Wrapping – Providing a tamper-proof and retail-friendly finish to your products.
- Batch Coding- Printing codes on products for traceability and product descriptions.
- Logistics – Once your products are complete, we can distribute them to their destination.
Get in touch
Contact us for any Contract Packing Services you may require on 01780 784875 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Case Study – Relabelling over 8 million packs of seeds & nuts Early November in 2022, we had a client contact Bray Solutions with a huge rework task that they needed to carry out and complete within a 3-month window. The task was to relabel over 8 million...
Our Christmas 2022 Round-Up Well, what a year it's been for Bray solutions. For Bray, 2022 has been a year of restructuring. We've taken on a further 6 units and extended another by 10,000 Sqft, all to increase our storage capacity in line with our ever-growing...
This year at Bray Solutions has seen many renovations take place throughout the site. From a fresh lick of paint to increasing the pallet racking storage, and completely stripping down and extending another warehouse ready for action in 2023, it’s been a busy...