Contract Packing Solutions – The Machine Room
This year at Bray Solutions has seen many renovations take place throughout the site.
From a fresh lick of paint to increasing the pallet racking storage, and completely stripping down and extending another warehouse ready for action in 2023, it’s been a busy year improving our warehouses – see how our extension is coming along on our socials.
One area of the business that has come into sharp focus in 2022 is our Contract Packing facility, which specialises in rework and labelling requirements for a number of companies.
With considerable growth in this area and no signs of it slowing, we knew we needed a dedicated space to house the varied equipment required for a cross-section of rework to take place – hence the Machine Room was born!
This has allowed us to work more efficiently, and to improve the working environment for the rework team, who can focus on their work without the distraction of the noise from the various machines going about their task.
Below is an example of just some of the different types of Contract Packing we offer;
- Small Light Assembly – Assembling items to your specific specification.
- Product Rework – Rectifying any issues with your products.
- Kimball – We have facilities for retagging and labelling products.
- Labelling – Adding barcodes and relabelling your items when required.
- Bagging – We have an Auto bagging machine for large bagging requirements.
- Banding – A specific machine to cater for all banding requirements.
- Shrink Wrapping – Providing a tamper-proof and retail-friendly finish to your products.
- Batch Coding- Printing codes on products for traceability and product descriptions.
- Logistics – Once your products are complete, we can distribute them to their destination.
If you have a requirement for rework services or are just interested in finding out more about our Contract Packing solutions, please contact us via the number or email below.
The Importance of Returns Management What is returns management? Returns management is an important process in day-to-day fulfilment operations. It involves correctly and efficiently processing returns which in turn benefits both the business and the customer....
Case Study - Banding millions of bags for a major supermarket In this blog, we look back at how we carried out another monumental contract packing task for one of our customers. The assignment put forward was to band just under 5 million bags together in...
Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) vs Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) Since Brexit, shipping goods outside of the UK has become increasingly difficult. There are many internal checks and fees included in transporting the goods to your customers. Two main fees that must be...
The Importance of Inventory Management Inventory management is a crucial part of your business’s success. Efficiently managing your stock will decrease the time it takes for orders to be fulfilled and will increase accuracy. Your inventory may be manageable in...
Case Study – Relabelling over 8 million packs of seeds & nuts Early November in 2022, we had a client contact Bray Solutions with a huge rework task that they needed to carry out and complete within a 3-month window. The task was to relabel over 8 million...