Contract Packing Solutions – The Machine Room
This year at Bray Solutions has seen many renovations take place throughout the site.
From a fresh lick of paint to increasing the pallet racking storage, and completely stripping down and extending another warehouse ready for action in 2023, it’s been a busy year improving our warehouses – see how our extension is coming along on our socials.
One area of the business that has come into sharp focus in 2022 is our Contract Packing facility, which specialises in rework and labelling requirements for a number of companies.
With considerable growth in this area and no signs of it slowing, we knew we needed a dedicated space to house the varied equipment required for a cross-section of rework to take place – hence the Machine Room was born!
This has allowed us to work more efficiently, and to improve the working environment for the rework team, who can focus on their work without the distraction of the noise from the various machines going about their task.
Below is an example of just some of the different types of Contract Packing we offer;
- Small Light Assembly – Assembling items to your specific specification.
- Product Rework – Rectifying any issues with your products.
- Kimball – We have facilities for retagging and labelling products.
- Labelling – Adding barcodes and relabelling your items when required.
- Bagging – We have an Auto bagging machine for large bagging requirements.
- Banding – A specific machine to cater for all banding requirements.
- Shrink Wrapping – Providing a tamper-proof and retail-friendly finish to your products.
- Batch Coding- Printing codes on products for traceability and product descriptions.
- Logistics – Once your products are complete, we can distribute them to their destination.
If you have a requirement for rework services or are just interested in finding out more about our Contract Packing solutions, please contact us via the number or email below.
Case Study – Relabelling over 8 million packs of seeds & nuts Early November in 2022, we had a client contact Bray Solutions with a huge rework task that they needed to carry out and complete within a 3-month window. The task was to relabel over 8 million...
Our Christmas 2022 Round-Up Well, what a year it's been for Bray solutions. For Bray, 2022 has been a year of restructuring. We've taken on a further 6 units and extended another by 10,000 Sqft, all to increase our storage capacity in line with our ever-growing...
What is Omnichannel Fulfilment? Omnichannel Fulfilment is when a business distributes its goods through multiple shopping channels, not just one. The sales channels are all integrated into one system so although they are purchased through different streams, they’re...
Imagine the scenario you’ve spent a significant amount of your budget designing and implementing a streamlined logistics technology solution that ensures your customers receive their purchases quickly and conveniently. As a result, it’s improved your bottom line, and...
The warehousing industry has come a long way from the days of manual operation. The rise of technology and automation revolutionising the industry, and the pandemic is pushing it to evolve quicker than ever. As we reach mid-2022, automated and high-performing...