FROM BRAY SOLUTIONS
Bray Solutions is taking the spread of COVID-19 in the UK extremely seriously.
Our number one priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests that come to Bray and providing a safe and clean environment for all.
We are staying well informed of the developing situation and are following the advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.
We have, to date taken the following steps:
• Morning Meeting for Senior Management – Now daily to discuss effects of COVID-19 on the business
• Staff updates in small groups whilst respecting social distance
• Cancelled all large staff meetings
• All face to face external meetings swapped to WebEx, Skype, or conference call
• All visitors to use hand sanitiser and fill out H&S questionnaire, upon arrival
• Automatic hand sanitisers placed on all entrances/exits
• All staff to complete the new Coronavirus Training Module
• How to wash your hands posters displayed in all bathrooms.
• All staff reminded of symptoms
• All warehouse staff to ensure they wear gloves whilst working
• First Aid Room away from all staff ready for any member of staff/visitor displaying symptoms
• Cleaning company increased by two extra visits to cover touch surfaces, etc
• Suppliers on standby if additional staff needed at short notice.
• We aim to fulfil all orders on the date of receiving.
I hope the above restores you with some confidence as we are doing what we can to ensure we keep your business going. These are very testing times for all, and we thank you for your support and patience during this time.
Kuljit Senth, Head of HR & Business Support
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please contact us if you have any queries.Give us a call: 01780 784875 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a 3PL company, we understand the importance of being efficient, accountable and environmentally friendly and so have invested in systems to help.
Focus of the month: Health & Safety at Bray Solutions.
How much does a warehouse cost? Why outsourcing your warehousing right now is a great business decision
How much does a warehouse cost? Why outsourcing your warehousing right now is a great business decision over on our warehouse industry news blog.