Merry Christmas from Bray Solutions!
This year has certainly been one to remember. We have lost some and gained some. We have smashed records that we did not think were possible.
We have had staff work some very long days, to ensure the end consumer is not disappointed. For this we thank our dedicated staff, along with our lovely partners our clients for doing what you do best and selling your products and entrusting us to do what we do best.
Logistics is not an easy industry and 3PL is one of the hardest. As we say to our staff, imagine driving your car blind folded and being directed, well this is exactly how it is for our customers who are trusting us with their goods and the promise they have made to their customer.
Thank you to all our staff for the dedication and commitment and to our partners for trusting us with your business.
Here’s to a very Merry Christmas and bigger and better things in 2020.
- We’ve seen a 40% increase in storage levels from current clients compared to this time last year.
- Integrated Teamson into our client base, who have rapidly accelerated their sales to become one of our top three clients.
- 20k square feet of warehouse newbuild to increase pallet capacity by 1,800 pallets.
- We have increased our permanent staff by 38.8%.
- Integration of a specialist DC Team, focusing on all of the intricacies of distribution centre orders.
- Still boasting a 99.8% pick accuracy.
- Passed the latest ISO9001 audit to renew for 2020.
- Started the process of obtaining BRC certification for storage and distribution.
- Increased the capacity and intake of our Contract Packing Department, facilitating large retail orders for toy giants, Epoch Making Toys.
Seasonal inventory such as back to school stationery and Christmas necessities have a shorter time frame to turn such inventory into cash. Click to read.
We have had one of our most successful years to date & the excitement continues with the possibilities of what 2020 has to offer! Click to read the stats.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend is one of the busiest times here at Bray Solutions, and this year it did not disappoint. Click to read.